Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dialog on God's Glory

God said, "I am not interested in anything except My own glory."
Man said, "You is so selfish."
The chicken said to Man, "Man, you are so selfish. You eat me."
Man said, "I am a vegetarian."
The tree said to Man, "Man, you are so selfish. You make me into houses and furniture."
Man said, "I lived in stone houses and my furniture is made of plastic."
The ground said to Man, "Man, you are so selfish. You clear the forest and killed many animals and plants to build your house and dig your oil to make plastics."
Man said, "I have to survive. Mother Nature allows me to do so."
God said, "Man, for your survival, you destroy those that you did not create and yet you are not selfish. I, the creator of all these, just asked for that which is due to me, but you consider me selfish?"

No comments: