Friday, December 1, 2017

No Book Like The Bible

There is no book like the Bible. It tells the beginning and the end. It tells you the end before it happened.

Look at what the Bible says in the beginning.
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1:1 ESV)

Look at what the Bible says how it will all end.
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. (Revelation 21:1 ESV)

And the Bible tells you the end before it happened.
Remember what happened long ago, for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and no one is like Me. I declare the end from the beginning, and from long ago what is not yet done, saying: My plan will take place, and I will do all My will. (Isaiah 46:9-10 ESV)

Is there any other book like the Bible?

No comments: