Sunday, September 5, 2021

Important To Experience The Grace Of God

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me. (1 Corinthians 15:10 ESV)

Every true Christian would have experienced the grace of God. It is how he or she is saved. Every true believer must understand God's grace. It does not matter if he or she does not know theology. You do not even need to know the whole Bible.

But a preacher or pastor who knows theology and have Bible knowledge and preaches it without grace, he will produce Pharisees.

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You pay tithes of mint, dill, and cumin. But you have disregarded the weightier matters of the law: justice, mercy, and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. (Matthew 23:23 BSB)

Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him! (Psalm 34:8 ESV)

No comments: