Thursday, October 20, 2022

In What Form Will The Bible Exist During The Millennium

For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (Matthew 5:18 KJV)

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. (Matthew 24:35 NIV CSB)

The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever. (Isaiah 40:8 ESV)

I have a question for those who believe in a literal millennium with Jesus ruling as King on earth, will our Bible still continue to exist in its current form of written words?

There is no Word of God in written form before the flood. It seemed that knowledge was passed by word of mouth in those days and writing was not invented.

During the millennium, God have promised to write the law into the minds and hearts of the people (Hebrews 8:10). Maybe people in the millennium will be born with the Bible knowledge in them. And all those who are saved will come back with the Messiah to rule the earth. For example, if anyone need to know about Abraham sacrificing his son Isaac, he can just go straight to both of them and ask them about it. He does not need to read it from a Bible with written words, whether be it printed as a book or in softcopy in digital devices.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. (Jeremiah 31:33 ESV)

No comments: