Friday, November 24, 2023

Hair And Feather

Hair (毛) and feather (习) are very light. But they are a big burden for China.

I am sure God is watching over China for evil. Otherwise, why would these two people with such lightweight surnames receive the Mandate of Heaven (天命) and became the emperors of China? And together, their surnames make such a nice proverb:
毛病不改 积恶成习

Note:
Some of you who know Chinese may argue that feather in Chinese is 羽 and not 习. 习 means habit or learn. While that is true, but in simplified Chinese, 习 really looked like a single feather. So I just take advantage of simplified Chinese script, which is of course predestined by God. I mean, this whole thing is pre-planned. First, mainland China adopt the simplified script. And 習 become 习. and my article now make sense.

Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and not for good: (Jeremiah 44:27a KJV)

No comments: