Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jesus is the only way

This is the key message of the Bible, a library of sixty books - Jesus saves; God saves; there is no other way.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Ephesians 4:4
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior.

Isaiah 45:22
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

2 Corinthians 1:20
For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

No comments: