Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Allah The Random Blogger

When I read the Quran, I can't help but feel that Allah is a random blogger, like me. Whenever I have some ideas, I would note it down and write it to my blog. When Allah had a message, he will ask Jibreel to send it to his illiterate blogger software creation, Mohammed, who will then transmit to his literate followers, who would then write it down.

Sometimes, I forgot what I have blogged and I blogged on the same subject again. Sometimes, I contradict my earlier blogs because I had forgot about them. When the same thing happened to Allah, he said that he caused it to be forgotten to bring a better blog (Quran 2:106).

Don't take my words for it. Read the Quran. Read it for yourself and you will feel its randomness. I once read a tract written by Muslim, who said, "The Quran is the most wonderful book. It has no beginning and no end. You can read it from anywhere." The wikipedia said this about the Quran, "The Quranic text seems to have no beginning, middle, or end, its nonlinear structure being akin to a web or net." That is randomness with a positive spin!

Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things? (2:106 Muhsin Khan version)

No comments: