Friday, February 17, 2017

Product Of God's Grace

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV)

When I consider the events from Adam and Eve till my parents - I have no part in all the decisions that were made, but they all affected me. It is the grace of God.

From my birth till conversion, it was a mixture of my decisions and circumstances and lead me to Christ. Although it seemed that I made a decision, but I cannot claim any credit because again the decisions I made had nothing to do with Christ. I was just living my life without God.

And from my conversion till now, I became conscious of God's guidance in leading me to the right wife and the right career. I did not always do the will of God and I also see how God had many times prevented me from acting out my heart's sinful desires through His providence.

I can say that I am very happy and satisfied where I am. For the grace of God is good to me.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28 KJV)

No comments: