Monday, June 4, 2018

Authentication Of The Messiah By God

And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." (Matthew 3:17 NIV)
And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased." (Mark 1:11 NIV)
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. (Luke 3:22 KJV)

"Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations. (Matthew 12:18 NIV)
And a cloud overshadowed them, and a voice came out of the cloud, "This is my beloved Son; listen to him." (Mark 9:7 ESV)
And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is my Son, my Chosen One; listen to him!" (Luke 9:35 ESV)

I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. (Psalm 2:7 KJV)
Behold my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen, in whom my soul delights; I have put my Spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the nations. (Isaiah 42:1 ESV)

No comments: