Wednesday, June 6, 2018

My Ex-boss Passed Away

My ex-boss passed away this evening at the age of 73.

I visited him in the afternoon and told him that there are many religions but only two methods of salvation - either you can save yourself or you cannot.

If you think you can save yourself, then there are many religions to choose from, each augmenting good behavior with various additional requirement like fasting for certain periods, going vegetarian, abstain from certain food or habits, go pilgrimage etc.

If you think you cannot be saved, then there is only one choice - Jesus. He is the only Savior that saves to the uttermost.

No one is so bad that he cannot be saved. No one is so good that he does not need to be saved.

I told him whatever happened, remember to trust Jesus as the only one who saves. If I passed on, I hope to see him.

He kept shaking his head and I could not make out whether he understood or not since he could not speak.

No comments: