Thursday, August 2, 2018

How Should Christians Live

Coram Deo - to live before the face of God
  1. To live in the presence of God
  2. To live under the authority of God
  3. To live to the glory of God.
Hide your face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me. (Psalm 51:9 - 11 ESV)

Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. (1 Peter 2:13-14 ESV)

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all to the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31 ESV)

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. (Galatians 5:16 KJV)

But the one who endures to the end will be saved. (Matthew 24:13 ESV)

No comments: