Sunday, November 25, 2018

Facebook Blocked My Account

This morning Facebook lock me out of my own account because they suspect someone is posting on my behalf. Wonder which post caused them to think of this?

Facebook has rejected a Singapore government request to remove fake news yet the Facebook dictator Zuckerberg try to decide which post of mine is malicious and wanted to save me from myself.

In every good there is evil and every evil there is good. If even God decides not to remove fake news from the world, who are we to do that?

"The farmer's workers went to him and said, 'Sir, the field where you planted that good seed is full of weeds! Where did they come from?' "'An enemy has done this!' the farmer exclaimed. "'Should we pull out the weeds?' they asked. "'No,' he replied, 'you'll uproot the wheat if you do. Let both grow together until the harvest. Then I will tell the harvesters to sort out the weeds, tie them into bundles, and burn them, and to put the wheat in the barn.'" (Matthew 13:27-30 NLT)

No comments: