Thursday, November 29, 2018

IAAA

Anyone taken CISSP? Do you know IAAA? Identification, Authentication, Authorization and Accountability.

Identification
God said He is the One who created the heavens and earth.
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1:1 NIV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. (John 1:1-3 NIV)

Authentication
God authenticates Himself by creating a nation called Israel, by performing signs and wonders and resurrection of the dead publicly and by prophesying the future. Anyone can write a book and call himself a prophet. But only God can create a nation.
Or has a god attempted to go and take a nation as his own out of another nation, by trials, signs, wonders, and war, by a strong hand and an outstretched arm, by great terrors, as the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes? (Deuteronomy 4:34 CSB)
You saw with your own eyes the great trials and those great signs and wonders. (Deuteronomy 29:3 CSB)
For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. (2 Peter 1:16 KJV)
He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said. He was seen by Peter and then by the Twelve. After that, he was seen by more than 500 of his followers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have died. Then he was seen by James and later by all the apostles. Last of all, as though I had been born at the wrong time, I also saw him. (1 Corinthians 15:4-8 NLT)
Who is like me? Let him proclaim it. Let him declare and set it before me, since I appointed an ancient people. Let them declare what is to come, and what will happen. (Isaiah 44:7 ESV)
I declare the end from the beginning, and from long ago what is not yet done, saying: My plan will take place, and I will do all My will. (Isaiah 46:10 HCSB)
I am telling you this now, before it takes place, that when it does take place you may believe that I am he. (John 13:19 ESV)
And now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place you may believe. (John 14:29 ESV)

Authorization
The basis of God's authority is lies in the fact that He is God, He is the creator of all things and He is the redeemer of those He called.
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. (Revelation 4:11 KJV)
I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the place of slavery. (Exodus 20:2 CSB)
You shall follow my rules and keep my statutes and walk in them. I am the LORD your God. (Leviticus 18:4 ESV)
Don't you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought at a price. So glorify God with your body. (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 CSB)

Accountability
For most system, accountability is the log of the events or transactions done. For God, things are slightly different. The event log of God is His prophecies of things yet to happen.
Indeed, the Sovereign LORD never does anything until he reveals his plans to his servants the prophets. (Amos 3:7 NLT)
And whether they listen or fail to listen--for they are a rebellious people--they will know that a prophet has been among them. (Ezekiel 2:5 NIV)
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11 KJV)
Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, (Psalm 40:7 KJV)
Then I said, "See--it is written about me in the scroll--I have come to do your will, O God." (Hebrews 10:7 CSB)
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. (Matthew 5:17 NIV)
The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever. (Isaiah 40:8 ESV)

No comments: