Saturday, June 1, 2019

How One World Religion Can Be Established

How can the followers of the many religions in the world give up and follow one religion? This is impossible at the moment. But it will be possible when the three conditions occur.
  1. The current religions fail their followers;
  2. Science prove one religion to be true;
  3. Great miracles prove the same religion to be true.
I want to talk about the third point - the great miracles. The Bible mentioned at least two such miracles.
  1. God defended Israel against Gog and Magog in such a way that the world will recognize that the God of Israel is indeed the true God (Ezekiel 38:23).
  2. A miraculous healing of a world leader caused the world to be filled with wonder and they follow him (Revelation 13:3).
In this way, I will show my greatness and holiness, and I will make myself known to all the nations of the world. Then they will know that I am the LORD. (Ezekiel 38:23 NLT)

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. (Revelation 13:3 NIV)

No comments: