Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Invest Wisely

Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I should have received what was my own with interest. (Matthew 25:27 ESV)

We ought to invest our time wisely. We have friends who taught us how to invest our money by putting aside of our income. We also learn to invest part of our time daily by putting aside time to read the Bible. This is a very good investment of time. If we increase our Bible knowledge, we will know God better. When we know God better, we can do His will better. If we do His will, we will know Him.

If we know God, we have eternal life.

The one who has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me. And the one who loves Me will be loved by My Father. I also will love him and will reveal Myself to him." (John 14:21 HCSB)

No comments: