Monday, June 6, 2022

Recipe For Success

Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established. (Proverbs 16:3 ESV)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV)

The zip of my bag came off on Friday and I tried in vain to fix it. Then I remember my wife had said to me that our daughter has very good fingers and can fix things. So I told her about the zip and ask her to fix it. I added, "Pray before you fix it." In the end, she did not have the time. So I thought to myself, why don't I pray and do it. And I prayed, put the zip into the original position before it came off, pushed it and it went in. Then I told my daughter that I have prayed and fixed it.

So I told her that this is the recipe for success:

  1. First pray.
  2. Then do.
  3. And then tell your daughter.

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31 ESV)

No comments: