Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What if Christianity is a scam?

For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? (Luke 14:28)
Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand? (Luke 14:31)

What if Christianity is a scam? What would be the cost to you?

If I die and atheism turned out to be true, and there is no God, well, I just won't wake up. I think it is okay. I have wasted my time, but so have everyone else.

If Islam turned out to be true, we are more or less on equal grounds with everyone else. After all, Allah will weigh everyone's deeds on a balance to decide who will go to heaven or hell.

If Buddhism is true, then I will get a second chance with my reincarnation.

But what if Christianity is NOT a scam? Then you have to take note of this verse:
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

No comments: