Saturday, May 30, 2009

My sins are more than the hairs of my head, but where sin multiplied, grace multiplied even more

For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me (Psalm 40:12 KJV). Moreover the law entered, that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: (Romans 5:20 KJV) And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9). But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows (Luke 12:7). The wonderful grace of Jesus is sufficient for me, even though my sins are more than the hairs of my head. He has ordered my path. Even the very hairs of my head are all numbered.

No comments: