Saturday, July 27, 2013

Desmond Tutu Is Going To Hell

"I would not worship a God who is homophobic and that is how deeply I feel about this."
"I would refuse to go to a homophobic heaven. No, I would say sorry, I mean I would much rather go to the other place."
Desmond Tutu on 26th July 2013 Friday at the launch of a United Nations gay equality campaign in Cape Town

But Desmond Tutu has a big problem. First, there is only one God.
I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: (Isaiah 45:5 KJV)

And He is homophobic.
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Leviticus 18:22 KJV)
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:13 KJV)

And His Heaven is homophobic.
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10 NASB)

Desmond Tutu may be a Nobel Laureate, the Archbishop Emeritus of Cape Town, but he may get his wish of going the other place, where homosexuals exist, but love does not exist.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matthew 7:22-23 KJV)

O Archbishop Emeritus, why fight against the clear commandment of God? Repent and live!
Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked, declares the Lord GOD, and not rather that he should turn from his way and live? (Ezekiel 18:23 ESV)

Above all, Archbishop Emeritus, do not have such a low opinion of God. Always remember, God's purpose in creation is to glorify His great Name.
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. (Revelation 4:11 KJV)

No comments: