Saturday, October 17, 2015

Found By Prayer

Before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear. (Isaiah 65:24 ESV)

Some time back, I wrote how I prayed when my daughter lost her keys and she found them.

A few days ago, I suddenly remembered about the hard disk which I store my photographs and videos. I went to the usual place to look for it but could not find. Then I started harassing my wife to ask her to help me find the hard disk. Still it could not be found and I was very upset. I tried to recall what I last did with the hard disk, but could not.

Yesterday evening, I was walking into my room, and I remembered how I found my daughter's keys by prayer and that I had not prayed for my hard disk. So while entering the room, I prayed to the Lord to help me recall where I kept the hard disk. Almost simultaneously, I suddenly remembered it could be in my drawer. I went to my desk and opened the drawer and the hard disk was right there.

The prayer was answered so fast that I did not have time to doubt.

No comments: