Friday, April 26, 2019

Lost And Found Again

At the beginning of the month, I lost my internet banking token in the bank. I looked inside my bag and I could not find it. I left the bank and on the way home, I thought I should have looked at the floor. Maybe it dropped on the floor while I was taking my things. Since I did not and it was too late to go bank, I gave a short prayer to God about getting the token back. I remembered the many times He answered my prayers for lost stuff.
This morning, when I was clearing some files form my bag, I found the token right at the bottom of mu bag. My God answered my prayer again even though the token was not too important to me. And again, there was some degree of scepticism on my part that I would ever see the token again.

Thank you Lord for answering a prayer of weak faith.

No comments: