Saturday, December 14, 2019

The Gospel Is Not Always Acceptable

Sometimes it is just absolutely amazing how people find the good news of Jesus Christ unacceptable. Here is a reaction from a Sikh in a YouTube video "Christian Challenges the Existence of Karma!"

QUOTE
I think it is not a good thing we do sins and Jesus paid a price for that. If we do believe him, if we do, then we should never do a wrong thing because from inside we know whatever we doing is wrong or is right. It is the internal voice from our soul, right? But sometimes we turn off the voice of right and turn on the voice of the guilty thing when we do that just because for ourselves.
UNQUOTE

Our problem
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (Romans 3:23 KJV)
For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing. (Romans 7:19 ESV)

God's solution
For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. (Romans 5:6 ESV)
I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said. (1 Corinthians 15:3 NLT)

No other way
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (John 14:6 NKJV)

No comments: