Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Resolutions For 2020

I will continue the resolutions I made last year, three of which was based on Rev Stephen Schaefer's advice and the fourth was added in the middle of last year.
  1. Every day I will pray that what ever I do, I will do it to the glory of God (1 Corinthians 10:31).
  2. I will pray to be filled with the Spirit so that I have no room for other things (Ephesians 5:18).
  3. I will pray that I may walk in the Spirit, so as not to fulfil the lust of the flesh (Galatians 5:16).
  4. I will also pray to speak gracious words of comfort like a priest (Colossians 4:6).
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31 ESV)
And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit, (Ephesians 5:18 ESV)
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. (Galatians 5:16 KJV)
Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person. (Colossians 4:6 ESV)

No comments: