Friday, April 10, 2020

Post Virus World Order

Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are always with me.
I have more insight than all my teachers because your decrees are my meditation.
I understand more than the elders because I obey your precepts.
(Psalm 119:98-100 CSB)

I am not a prophet and I am not speaking the Word of God given by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. What I write is based insights gained by reading the Bible on prophecies and applying it to current world events. Let me make some bold predictions of the impact of covid-19 on the post covid-19 world.

China
China have angered the world, or more specifically, United States and Western Europe. They will recognize Taiwan in retaliation. China will be forced to accept two China policy. They may even have to give up Hong Kong in exchange for the West not to pursue for damages caused by the covid-19 virus. China will decline and become a second-rate power until the end of the seven year tribulation, unable to challenge the rise of the neo-Roman empire.

Globalization
Globalization as it is today where multinationals build their supply chain purely based on cost and profit will end. There will be tribalization and de-sinicization of the global supply chain. Companies will factor national interest and defence into their supply chain.

Europe and America
The most powerful cultural unit and tribe, the so-called western democracies, the Judeo-Christian based European and American and maybe even Russian civilizations, will coalesce into a powerful coalition, laying the foundations for the future ten nation neo-Roman empire.

World Bodies
World bodies, such as United Nations, World Health Organization, etc will be re-organized to serve the western democracies. They will no longer feel apologetic about their imperial past as new or current right-wing Trump-like political parties come into power. They will not accept political correctness and demand free speech.

As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay. (Daniel 2:42-43 NIV)

No comments: