Sunday, April 19, 2020

Where Is Joseph?

And he identified it and said, "It is my son's robe. A fierce animal has devoured him. Joseph is without doubt torn to pieces." (Genesis 37:33 ESV)

And Israel said, "I'm convinced! My son Joseph is still alive. I will go and see him before I die." (Genesis 45:28 NIV)

Israel thought that Joseph was dead. Then he found that Joseph was still alive in Egypt and had became the governor of all Egypt.

Today Joseph is again missing in Israel. What will Joseph be when Israel find him again? Will he become a multitude of nations?

But his father refused. "I know, my son; I know," he replied. "Manasseh will also become a great people, but his younger brother will become even greater. And his descendants will become a multitude of nations (הַגּוֹיִֽם׃)." (Genesis 48:19 NLT)

No comments: