Thursday, April 9, 2020

The Coming World Government

With the restoration of Israel in 1948, prophecies kicked in again. We are living in times when the prophecies of the Bible is being fulfilled. And coming soon will be the one world government, one world religion and one world currency! What is blocking these today? There are three things:
  1. Communism;
  2. Evolution;
  3. Islam.
For the one world government, one world religion and one world currency to happen, these three must be removed.

Communism is basically China. China is now vying for world supremacy with United States. The covid-19 virus will bring down China. That leaves evolution and Islam. I believe science will prove the first 11 chapters of Genesis to be true and evolution will die. That will leave Islam because Islam claim to be descended from Christianity. So proving Genesis does not disprove Islam. Islam will be taken down by the war prophesied in Ezekiel 38. With that, all obstacle to the one world religion will be removed. That will then lead to one world government and one world currency.

You will come up against my people Israel, like a cloud covering the land. In the latter days I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when through you, O Gog, I vindicate my holiness before their eyes. (Ezekiel 38:16 ESV)

So I will show my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD. (Ezekiel 38:23 ESV)

No comments: