Saturday, May 26, 2012

How God Introduce Himself Progressively?

Creator
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (Genesis 1:1 KJV)

Walking
And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. (Genesis 3:8 KJV)

God Most High
And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD. (Genesis 4:26 KJV)

YHWH
God introduced Himself to Moses as "I AM" (אהיה אשר אהיה).
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. (Exodus 3:14 KJV)

Jesus
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (John 1:14 KJV)

No comments: